Chairman Wontumi has dragged Afia Schwarzenegger to court for claiming that she has slept with him and he farts when he is ejaculating.
In a writ addressed to the social media commentator, the Ashanti Regional Chairman for the New Patriotic Party is now Two Million Ghana Cedis (GHC 2,000,000.00) from Afia Schwarzenegger for defaming him.
“Damages of Two Million Ghana Cedis (GHC 2,000,000.00) for defaming the Plaintiff. Cost including legal fees” the writ stated.
The suit is coming after Afia Schwarzenegger in a recent video sworn with a bottle of schnapps and cracked eggs that she has slept with Chairman Wontumi.
The social media commentator was responding to Lawyer Maurice Ampaw who said Afia Schwarzenegger is not up to Chairman Wontumi’s standard, therefore, her claims of sleeping with him are not true.
His comments have infuriated Afia Schwarzenegger who has decided to call the gods into the matter. This morning she posted a video of herself invoking the gods to kill her if she lied about sleeping with Chairman Wontumi.
“If I am the one disgracing the man because he is God and couldn’t have slept with me so if the man hasn’t slept with me and I claim so then the gods of Antoa should kill me,” she said and then proceeded to curse Maurice Ampaw.
Responding to this, Chairman Wontumi in his suit is seeking “a perpetual injunction restraining the Defendant, her workers, servants, allies, agents, assigns or anybody claiming or taking instructions from her from further publishing any further defamatory material against the Plaintiff”.
“An order directed at the Defendant compelling her to cause to publish on her social media handles as well as all media houses and blogging sites in Ghana to render an unqualified apology to the Plaintiff and immediately retract the defamatory statement within three (3) days of judgment“.
Chairman Wontumi (Plaintiff) through his Lawyer in a statement of claim against the defendant sought;
1. A declaration that the statement made of and concerning the Plaintiff by the defendant (Afia Schwarzenegger) on her Facebook page and other social media platforms which was published on or about the 4th day of June, 2022 and at paragraph 13,14,15,16,17,18 and 21 of the Statement of Claims.
2. An Perpetual Injunction restraining the Dependent, her working servants, allies, agents, assigns or anybody claiming or take instructions from her from further publishing any further defamation material against the Plaintiff.
3. An order directed at the Defendant compelling her to cause to published on her social media handles as well as all media houses and blogging sites in Ghana to render an unqualified apology to the Plaintiff and immediately retract the defamatory statement within three (3) days of judgment.
4. Damages of Two Million Ghana Cedis (GH¢2,000,000.00) for defaming the Plaintiff.
5. Cost including legal fees.
6. And any other order that the Honorable Court shall deem fit.